Sunday, December 6, 2009

Laser Vortex Sailboat Will You I.m. Me Here To Duel Me I'll List My Deck Here Just Tell Me What Your Theam Is If Ya Wanna Duel?

Will you i.m. me here to duel me i'll list my deck here just tell me what your theam is if ya wanna duel? - laser vortex sailboat

Here is my apron;


Neos Alius
Metalmorph
Monster Reincarnation
Restoration of fusion
Spirit of the hero
Lightning Vortex
Fate of the iron ax
Skyscrapers
Laser
reload
Hero Signal
Strike BAR
Emergency
Children Miracel
X2 polymerazation
future fusion power plants
Childcare
Exchange Armor
the warrior back to life
Wildheart
Male heroes X3
Option Hunter
Disclaimer
Clayman
the soul
dd capsule
Become a hero
Mirrors
Fusion
Captain Gold
Kartenauswerfer
Attack on the hero
necroishade
Fifth Hope
wroughtweiler
Call of the Haunted
Bubbleman
Swords significant light
Sparkman
bladegde
Pot of Greed
Avian
Rush reklessly
Hero Burstinatrix


Reporting on the merger;

wild improviser
Blaster Wall
Marriner
wildegde
Shaman Necroid
Big Thunder
Electro
Flameguard





Am I now in the prayers of mourning?

4 comments:

smith.mi... said...

If you tell me what I want, and the link to my dd covered ():
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Flora said...

During my first mini-deck, then my big one hey, I just noticed that some cards better than to go to my main deck, while I was preparing

the black flame dragon lvl. 27 said...

Of course I will do when the time comes.

Adio said...

As the duel u on?

Post a Comment